6 Gallons to a Case
A truly universal antifreeze/coolant that can be used as a top-off or a complete system flush. Virtually good for any engine coolant application. Chemistry designed for automotive and heavy-duty diesel engine uses. Onguard Universal Gold is a premium ethylene glycol-based product. This product provides state of the art superior heavy-duty protection against:
*Compatible with all Green and Red Antifreeze products*
• Freeze-up/Boil Over
• Scale Build Up
• Wet Sleeve Liner Pitting
• Rust Corrosion – Meets both the Light Duty ASTM D-3306 and the Heavy-Duty ASTM D-6210 standards!
• A fully universal product for Light Duty and Heavy-Duty applications.
• Perfect choice for mixed fleets. No need to add SCA’s.
• Blended with pure De-Ionized water for quality.
• Phosphate free and low silicate.
•A best choice for all Japanese and Korean model vehicles
Chemically blended with proprietary formulas and additives
compliant and used in all vehicle coolant specifications such as:
• ASTM D-3306 • ASTM D-6210 • Volvo Trucks
• Chrysler MS 7170 • Detroit Diesel • Ford ESE-M97B44-D
• Mercedes • Caterpillar DEAC * Cummins Engines
• Komatsu • International • GM 1825M
• Case New Holland • GE Locomotive • GM 1899M
• NavistarTest • Freightliner • John Deere
• TMC RP329 • Ford WSS-M97B51